[Air-L] Fostering Creativity in Higher Education - A Study by the European University Association

scbr scbr at sinectis.com.ar
Mon Jun 9 22:09:41 PDT 2008

I know this is slightly off topic but I am pretty sure this study may be interesting for some in the group.

I have a summary in my blog (with some of my own views on the issue)
http://www.uglydoggy.com/2008/06/fostering-creativity-in-higher.html . You can find there the link to the original PDF too.
.
I am very interested in your comments/thoughts about the study and their recommendations.

Also if someone is specifically interested in the issue of creativity in education and would like to exchange ideas and bibliography off list, please feel free to email me.

Thanks and best regards,
Sandra :)