[Air-L] IFIP 8.2 Working Conference: Early Registration closes this weekend

catherine middleton lists at catherinemiddleton.ca
Sat Jun 14 10:10:41 PDT 2008

We invite you to join us in Toronto this August for the 2008 IFIP
Working Group 8.2 Conference on IT in the Service Economy. The
conference will be held at the Ted Rogers School of Management,
Ryerson University, from August 10-13, immediately before the AMCIS
conference.

Early registration for the conference closes this weekend (June 15).

Conference keynote speakers are Jim Spohrer (IBM), Langdon Winner
(Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) and Dan Robey (Georgia State
University). Our program chairs and committee have put together an
excellent program of papers and panels. The full schedule is
available at http://www.ryerson.ca/~ifip82/program.html.

The conference web site is http://www.ifip82toronto.org, with a
direct link to registration at
http://www.ryerson.ca/~ifip82/registration.html.

We look forward to seeing you in Toronto this August.

Catherine Middleton, Organizing Chair
catherine.middleton at ryerson.ca

on behalf of the Conference Committee
General Chair: Ojelanki Ngwenyama
Program Chairs: Michael Barrett & Elizabeth Davidson