[Air-L] Queer Spiritual Spaces and Digital Culture

Kathleen O'Riordan K.ORiordan at sussex.ac.uk
Sun Jun 29 14:25:19 PDT 2008

Dear AoIR-L

I am involved in a project - queer spiritual spaces - the web site is here:
<http://www.queerspiritualspaces.com/index.php>

The specific case study that I am working on examines the intersection of
queer spiritual spaces and digital culture - I have a lot of material
around religion online (on the one hand) and queer online (on the other) -
but I have found less at the queer/digital/spiritual intersection.

So I have two inquiries:

a) Does anyone have any references for work at this intersection -
queer/digital/spiritual (not for each separate category)

b) Is anyone else involved in research of a similar/connected kind or know
of similar projects?

I would be really interested in responses to either of the above.  Thanks
for your time in reading this.

All the best
Kate

Dr Kate O'Riordan