[Air-L] AoIR Copenhagen--July 31 paper deadline query

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Sat Jun 7 06:36:43 PDT 2008

Dear Lisa,
Thanks for bringing this up - a good and logical thing to do on the list :)

We will discuss this in the organising committee and get back to you (here
on the list) as soon as possible, there have also been some inquiries
regarding paper format for panels etc the answers to which we will also
outline when we get back.

best
Liz Klastrup
conference chair