[Air-L] short review: Salkowitz, Rob. Generation Blend

Alex Kuskis alex.kuskis at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 8 10:38:02 PDT 2008

The assumption of a "Technology Age Gap" needs to be challenged. My
experience of teaching over the last decade, both online and in the
classroom, suggests that information technology competence among young
learners is far from uniform and not always of a high order. Furthermore,
those of us who started using PCs with the Apple IIs and Commodore 64s of
the early 80s have to remind young users that the Internet did not start
with the World Wide Web in the early 90s, and neither the Internet nor
personal computers were inventions of recent generations.......Alex

Alex Kuskis, PhD
Adjunct Professor
MA Progam in Communication & Leadership
School of Professional Studies