[Air-L] Assistant Director, IP Law and Tech Program at Osgoode Hall Law School

Giuseppina D'Agostino/osgoode GDAgostino at osgoode.yorku.ca
Sat Jun 7 06:30:16 PDT 2008

Of possible interest, an opening at Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto.
Please feel free to distribute widely.
Many thanks,
Pina

Assistant Director, IP Law & Technology Program

Osgoode Hall Law School of York University is one of the country’s largest
and most distinguished law schools with a commitment to excellence in
teaching and research resulting in intellectual growth and exceptional
career opportunities for our students. Our alumni’s history of success in
private practice as well as many other fields has brought pride and
recognition to the Law School.

The Osgoode Hall Law School Intellectual Property (IP) Law and Technology
Program will change the landscape of the IP law and policy discussions in
Canada by providing an independent and authoritative voice on issues and
by broadening and enhancing the relevant public policy debates and
practices in Canada. Under the direction of the Director, IP Law and
Technology Program, this three year contract position is responsible for
the administration and management of the overall Program. You will manage
outreach activities including conferences, events, and create a dynamic
website, blog and image for the Program. The Assistant Director will be an
energetic and creative individual, and have an LL.B (or equivalent
degree), professional business credentials, and strong communication and
technical skills. A graduate degree in IP and the ability to speak French
and other languages is beneficial. As part of this Program you will also
be appointed as a Visiting Professor of the IP Law & Technology Program.

Please respond, in confidence, with a resume, by June 13, 2008 to: Kris De
Napoli, Manager of Administration, Osgoode Hall Law School, 4700 Keele
St., Toronto, ON, M3J 1P3; Fax 416-736-5251; kdenapoli at osgoode.yorku.ca.

We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted. York University is committed to Employment Equity and
has implemented a policy of Affirmative Action.

Dr Giuseppina D'Agostino
Assistant Professor
Osgoode Hall Law School
York University