[Air-L] Resources about the future of IT and work

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Tue Jun 24 08:11:41 PDT 2008

Gail:

First of all long time no talk to lol! Fortunately, I have been done
since Feb, and I walked last month with the PhD. I will see if I can
catch up with a friend who may be anywhere in the world literally who
may have access to a site or two. If you don't hear from me that means I
couldn't catch up with him before the 4th of July. If you do hear from
me that means that I found him and I have info. Okay! How is the
dissertation coming?

Chris A. Heidelberg, PhD