[Air-L] Subcultures and virtual communities

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:46:34 PDT 2008

Hi Eloise,
Are you looking at specific geographies as well? I know of some work done by
Eva Tsai at the National Taiwan University, Taipei, who has made some very
interesting interventions with popular youth subcultures in Taiwan and what
happens when they get inflected with digital technologies. However, her work
is very specific to the national geography of Taiwan. She has published some
work in the Inter Asia Cultural Studies Journal, but is also easy to
approach and very friendly to younger scholars.

Hope that helps. Sorry I do not have a bibliographic entry for her.

regards
Nishant