[Air-L] Queer Spiritual Spaces and Digital Culture

Ash knowledges33ker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:59:32 PDT 2008

Kate,

Don't know if it will be helpful or not, but I saw the "God and Gays"
documentary about a year ago.  Since then, the creators have been using the
Web pretty heavily to continue their work and to start a conversation with
people. They've done podcasts, conference calls with guest speakers, blogs,
emails, etc.

Here's the url:  http://godandgaysthemovie.com/

Hope this helps.

Ashley