[Air-L] Companion to Digital Humanities

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 3 07:57:00 PST 2008

Barry:

The Companion to Digital Humanities (originally published as hardback
in Nov. 2004; paperback release in Feb. 2008) is available in its
entirety online at:
http://www.digitalhumanities.org/companion/

See comment from a contributor at:
http://grandtextauto.org/2008/01/26/a-companion-to-digital-literary-studies/

The more recently published Companion to Digital Literary Studies
(hardback released in Dec. 2007; paperback not available) does not
seem to have a web site.

Nick Jankowski