[Air-L] IRBs

Elizabeth Buchanan buchanan at sois.uwm.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:18:09 PDT 2008

Hi, everyone,

As you may know, Charlie Ess and I are currently conducting research on
IRBs, and asking them directly about their experiences and review processes
with online research. Our project information, including the survey we're
using and some preliminary results, are available at

http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/SOIS/cipr/ire.html

And, a shameless plus, to those of you debating these issues, consider
sending your case studies, opinion pieces, or research to us at the
International Journal of Internet Research Ethics!

Best,

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth A. Buchanan, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Information Policy Research

Co-Editor,
International Journal of Internet Research Ethics
(www.ijire.uwm.edu)