[Air-L] Online research ethics

Alecea Standlee stan0504 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 16:34:22 PST 2008

Wow,
You have all given me some great feedback and
suggestions. Based on your suggestions, I am going to
file for IRB Approval.   I am going to spend some time
figuring out the specifics of my project and how it
relates to issues of human subject harm. I will keep
you all updated on how my experience goes.

Alecea