[Air-L] obama's 'web magic'

Paul Emerson Teusner email at teusner.org
Mon Mar 10 21:30:26 PDT 2008

Methinks the latter is truer than the former, yet can't really say as I'm
not an average American. I got the impression that CNN had no idea what web
2.0 was, even while they were talking about it, and that they were scraping
the bottom of the barrel for ways to criticise Obama's campaign.

What really caught my eye was that before the report started I got a
60-second Australian commercial. Seems CNN has advertising partners all over
the world.

paul emerson teusner