[Air-L] LivePresentation: Using Wikipedia to Reenvision theTerm Paper | March 18th | Tuesday |

English, Nicole englishn at umkc.edu
Sun Mar 16 10:28:50 PDT 2008

US is on Standard Time...??
:S
Thought the US just went to Daylight Savings Time last week or so....?

Are you talking about just your state being on Standard Time...??
:S
NE...

Nicole English
Interdisciplinary PhD Program, Sociology/Psychology
Instructor, Program for Adult College Education (PACE)
University of Missouri--Kansas City (UMKC)
EnglishN at umkc.edu