[Air-L] Internet Use in Public Universities

Shrwan Khanal shrwan1976 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:48:31 PDT 2008

Hello all,
I am researching on "Internet Use among the students in Public Universities:
A case study of University of Zambia". I am basically looking at the factors
affecting internet use, purpose and knowledge of internet (at the moment two
major factors Gender and School-hard science vs. art and science). Could any
one give me some suggestion or information about similar studies done in
other universities. Situation in other developing countries would be
appreciable. Looking for your cooperation.

--
Shrwan Khanal
Development and International Cooperation