[Air-L] Invitation to 6th Annual Workshop on Open and User Innovation - HBS & MIT - August 4-6, 2008

Karim R. Lakhani klakhani at hbs.edu
Mon Mar 3 11:42:00 PST 2008

Dear All,

I am pleased to let you know that Carliss Baldwin, Stefan Thomke, Eric von
Hippel and I are hosting a workshop on open and user innovation at HBS in
early August.  The details for the conference are here
http://userinnovation.mit.edu/conf08/attendee/new  - we encourage your
participation by submitting an abstract or paper for presentation on issues
related to open and user innovation.  I am sure many members of this list
are researching related topics.

PhD students may be interested in a special one day pre-meeting on August
3.  Details are here http://userinnovation.mit.edu/conf08/student/new

We look forward to your interest in the workshop.

Best

Karim

--
Karim R. Lakhani
Assistant Professor & Richard Hodgson Fellow | Harvard Business School