[Air-L] Review comments please

bl506 at york.ac.uk bl506 at york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 05:17:41 PDT 2008

Thanks very much to all of you who have taken so much time and trouble to
review the abstracts for the IR 9.0 conference to be held in Copenhagen. It
really is much appreciated. We are in the process of attempting to notify
everyone who submitted a paper abstract before 31st March and would
therefore urge the last few remaining reviewers to post your comments in
asap.

We have had a very enthusiastic response to the call for panels and
roundtables and will hope to make decisions on these by the the end of next
week if not before. Proposals for workshops on Wednesday 15th October are
still very welcome.

Brian

--
Brian D. Loader,