[Air-L] Online research ethics

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 7 06:47:17 PST 2008

There is much literature emerging about online research ethics. In
addition to the URLs and titles already mentioned, please see:

  "Research ethics in a virtual world. Guidelines and illustrations,"
by Nicholas W. Jankowski and Martine van Selm (2007). In Nico
Carpentier, Pille Pruulmann-Vengerfeldt, Kaarle Nordenstreng, Maren
Hartmann, Peeter Vihalemm, Bart Cammaerts, and Hannu Nieminen (eds.)
Media technologies and democracy in an enlarged Europe. The
intellectual work of the 2007 European media and communication
doctoral summer school. Tartu: University of Tartu Press. Available
for free at:
<http://www.researchingcommunication.eu/reco_book3.pdf>http://www.researchingcommunication.eu/reco_book3.pdf.

Nick Jankowski