[Air-L] obama's 'web magic'

J. J. japeks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:50:09 PDT 2008

Are Canadians trying to influence US politics? Ok, that may be a joke, but I saw the CNN video quite differently: Obama is so brilliant with Web 2.0 (whatever that happens to mean to everyone else but him) that he is going to outsmart anyone else, with his message and obviously his technological know-how so very attractive to the young generations. Very political, very one-sided, and very pro-Obama piece ...
Just my two cents.

Jarek