[Air-L] Does MySpace have a drug-talk policy?

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:45:38 PDT 2008

Just wondered if anyone researching SNS's had come across policies
that deal with drug discussion in their travels? I've only just
started exploring MySpace and haven't had any luck finding any
documentation about any rules or policies, if they exist. I've also
not noticed anything on Facebook.

In my PhD research with online forums, most of the ones in Australia
where drug discussion occurs have developed guidelines or rules to
manage this - so I'm wondering if this has also happened on social
networking sites

thanks in advance
monica

Monica Barratt
PhD Student
National Drug Research Institute (Melbourne, AU)
+61 407 778 938
http://db.ndri.curtin.edu.au/staff.asp?persid=650
http://www.ndri.curtin.edu.au/drugsonforums/