[Air-L] Announcement - New Media & Society forum

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Mon Mar 24 18:43:03 PDT 2008

[With apologies for cross-posting]

We are pleased to announce an online forum for New Media & Society
authors, reviewers and readers. The forum is operational at http://forum.newmediaandsociety.com
  . It is possible for anyone to comment on any article or review that
has been published in NM&S since its inception. As each new issue is
published a space for comments will be made available to coincide with
each article and with reviews. RSS feeds are available as well (the
forum essentially runs on top of a WordPress implementation) that will
alert users to new articles and to comments.

We hope that the forum encourages further discussion, insight and
understanding of the research and ideas NM&S publishes. It is our goal
to foster dialogue and learning among our readers and authors, but we
can only reach that goal with your aid.

We would like to acknowledge the assistance of Dan O'Brien, a graduate
student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, for his assistance
with setting up the forum.

Should you have any questions about using the forum or encounter any
problems using it please contact Steve Jones at sjones at uic.edu.

Yours,
Nick Jankowski & Steve Jones, co-editors
David Park, reviews editor
New Media & Society - http://newmediaandsociety.com
New Media & Society forum - http://forum.newmediaandsociety.com
New Media & Society 10th anniversary ICA pre-conference workshop -
ten.newmediaandsociety.com/