[Air-L] Urban Word of the Day: collateral misinformation

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Sat Mar 8 06:06:05 PST 2008

Some list members will be interested in today's "Urban Word of the Day"
Email.

Subscription is my only association to the mailing list.

Regards,
Charles Balch

-- Urban Word of the Day posting follows --

Urban Word of the Day
www.urbandictionary.com

March 08, 2008: collateral misinformation

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=collateral+misinformation&def
id=2903349

When someone alters a [Wikipedia] article to win a specific argument, anyone
who reads the false article before the "error" is corrected suffers from
collateral misinformation.

I changed the scientific classification of red foxes last night in order to
win an argument with Judy. I hope some stupid High School student didn't
suffer from collateral misinformation.