[Air-L] "Society and Information Technology" in Second Life

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:09:52 PDT 2008

"Society and Information Technology" continues to meet on Wednesdays
from 4pm to 6 pm SLT / Pacific Time on Berkman Island in the Meeting
Area in Second Life. We examine the information technology revolution
vis-a-vis long time Berkeley Professor Manuel Castells' research on
the Network Society. At-large participation is welcome. This
Wednesday, we'll continue to examine spatial transformations and the
city vis-a-vis information technology. Transcripts are posted to the
wiki - http://socinfotech.pbwiki.com

Scott MacLeod

http://scottmacleod.com/papers.htm

--
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged