[Air-L] Internet Use in Public Universities

Gilda Olinto gilda at ibict.br
Wed Mar 19 14:09:31 PDT 2008

Hi Shrwan and others,
I'm also interested in developing countries' comparisons with regard to
ICT use. I'm presently working with data from a major 2005 survey of the
Brazilian Bureau of Census which contains information on Internet and
access and types of use. I already have a few analyses focusing on the
student population (at different school levels) and also on S&T human
resources. I'm  now dealing with the theme of gender differences in ICT
use in Brazil (also focusing on the student population).
Gilda Olinto
Instituto Brasileiro de Informacao em Ciencia e Tecnologia