[Air-L] Online research ethics

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Fri Mar 7 12:39:35 PST 2008

Hey I created several blogs for my dissertation that have become reasonably popular for an academic based blog and even are high on the Google list. In fact, it got so crazy that I had to create a separate blog for the actual dissertation, but it was truly worth it because I based and a leading expert in the field traveled from North Carolina to Maryland to watch my successful defense and he wants me to write some journal articles with him and for a publication. My blog looks like a traditional site but operates interactively like a blog. I used an open research model with the permission of the participants.

In fact I will be speaking on April 15th at Innovation 2008 in Breckenridge, Colorado, where many of the people that I cited will be on the program. Just Google Innovation 2008 to get the conference details.