[Air-L] Urban Word of the Day: collateral misinformation

Andres Guadamuz a.guadamuz at ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 10 06:09:03 PDT 2008

Lindy,

I share your dislike for lazy journalists, but I don't see how what you
describe relates to collateral misinformation.

By the way, not all SL critics haven't tried it. Could I be
controversial and say that I do not like SL either? And yes, I have
given it a fair try, but I simply cannot get past the clunky technology
and the endless rendering lag.

Best Regards,

Andres

--
Andres Guadamuz
AHRC Research Centre for Studies in

Tel: 44 (0)131 6509699
Fax: 44 (0)131 6506317
a.guadamuz at ed.ac.uk
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/ahrc/

SCRIPT-ed Journal of Law, Technology and Society
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/ahrc/script-ed

IP/IT/Medical Law LLM by Distance Learning
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/distancelearning/