[Air-L] Any recommendations?

Katie Freund kmf077 at uow.edu.au
Thu May 22 20:53:30 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I've been a member of the list for quite a year or so now, but this is my
first posting. So hello!

I am a graduate student at the University of Wollongong in Australia and am
helping my advisor with some research. I was wondering if anyone might have
any recommendations on scholarly articles relating to Youtube that you've
come across, and also if you have any particular books that have been
released recently that deal with research online and in new media settings.
Any suggestions you might have would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks to you all, and nice to meet you!

Sincerely,

Katie Freund.