[Air-L] convergence

Kathleen O'Riordan K.ORiordan at sussex.ac.uk
Sat May 31 13:59:06 PDT 2008

Sabryna

If you are aiming for autumn - there is a special issue of Fibreculture
coming out shortly called 'Beyond Convergence: What Connects' - with some
great articles from people on this list and beyond, covering - audio -
visual - code - gaming - narrative - film - and some interesting
conversations across US and European convergence debates. I am one of three
editors - to make it clear that this is a plug!

All the best
Kate

--On Saturday, May 31, 2008 09:31 -0500 Sabryna Cornish
<a135672 at wpo.cso.niu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all--I am teaching a graduate course on media convergence. I have a
> good idea for readings for the course, but wanted some suggestions from
> list serv members about what they might require graduate students to
> read. I am purposely not including a description of the course to see
> what list serv members think about when they consider the term media
> convergence. I will say this is a theoretically based course. Thanks in
> advance for any help!
>
> Sabryna
>
> Sabryna Cornish
> Assistant professor of journalism