[Air-L] SIGIR 2008 workshop on Future Challenges in Expertise Retrieval (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu May 15 11:27:16 PDT 2008

fyi
 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days
            **** PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS AND FAX NUMBER ****