[Air-L] Copenhagen Wiki Wednesday

RuT vulpeto at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:08:19 PDT 2008

I would like to inform about the first Wiki Wednesday in Copenhagen to the
people in the list who are nearby:

---
Hello All!

Inspired by other cities, Copenhagen will also have its own version of
WikiWednesday. Wiki Wednesday is a monthly event to get together wikiers,
wikipedians, wiki-researchers, developpers, bloggers and anyone interested
in wikis, social software and web2.0.

When: 14th of May 2008, at 17:30
Where: Studenterhuset, Købmagergade 52, København K

Distribute the invitation widely! Come and cheer '1st Life'!

MVH, for the KWW organizing committee,
Rut Jesus (PhD student on wikis, center for phil of nature and science
studies, KU)
---