[Air-L] viral research methodologies - many thanks to all who have replied

Taryn Ferris tarynferris at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 16 07:46:52 PDT 2008

Hiya,

I just wanted to send an email to the list to thank those who have offered information and assistance to my call for knowledgeable feedback pertaining to viral research methodologies (or snowball sampling in old skool terms!)

I've contacted most of you privately to thank you, but I just wanted to provide a public thanks as well. Much appreciated!

Regards,

Taryn

------------------------

Taryn Ferris Hands Project
c/o Dr. Irene Gedalof
Course Leader, Women's Studies
Department of Humanities Arts and Languages
Room TM214
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N8 OAL