[Air-L] Evolve is Launched

cristina costa cristinacost at gmail.com
Wed May 28 23:59:00 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I am sorry about the cross post - I just thought it might interest you.

Evolve is Launched.

Barbara Dieu has agreed to be the Keynote speaker for our first event which
is focuses on the topic: Social software in Schools and
Institutions. Barbara's presentation is entitled Social Media in English
Language Teaching.
The Presentation will take place in May 30 at 1700 GMT
The Venue for the presentation is in Elluminate (no Password
required)"
Further information can be found here:
http://www.evolvecommunity.org/blog/2008/05/28/evolve-gets-launched

"Evolve is designed to bring together and support researchers from different
countries and different disciplines who are engaged with
contemporary issues in education. It aims at providing a meeting place for
building connections and visibility between people, projects and places.

This is your chance to give your views and be actively involved in this
project.
Feel free to share it with others who might be interested.

Thank you

--
Cristina Costa
http://www.knowmansland.com/