[Air-L] Any recommendations?

Sal Humphreys s.humphreys at qut.edu.au
Sun May 25 18:07:02 PDT 2008

Hi

Not to be too picky but ...

>In addition to Alice Marwick, you might want to check out the works of Jean Burgess, uni.

>Canberra who did her PhD on a related topic. See

>http://creativitymachine.net<http://creativitymachine.net/> and

>http://creativitymachine.net/category/youtube/.

Actually Jean Burgess did her PhD at Queensland University of Technology and has just finished a book, co-authored with Josh Green at MIT on YouTube. Should be out sometime this year.

cheers

Sal

PS. Could I make a small plea for people to please edit their posts so they don't include entire screeds of previous messages - makes the daily digest version impossibly long.

Dr Sal Humphreys
Post Doctoral Fellow
Creative Industries Faculty
Z6 501 The Hub