[Air-L] FW: [JoCI] New Issue Published

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:28:40 PDT 2008

Readers:

The Journal of Community Informatics has just published its latest issue at
http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/22. We invite you to review
the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles
and items of interest.

Thanks for your continuing interest in our work,
Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Editor in Chief: Journal of Community Informatics Phone/Fax+1-604-602-0624
urstein at gmail.com

The Journal of Community Informatics
Vol 3, No 4 (2007)
Table of Contents http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/22

Editorial
--------
Some Thoughts on ICT in a Developing World Context
	Michael Gurstein

Articles
--------
Stakeholders' Perceptions of the Impact of the Global System for Mobile
Communications on Nigeria Rural Economy: Implications for an Emerging
Communications Industry
	Tella Adeyinka

Trouble at Kookaburra Hollow: how media mediate
	Michael V. Arnold,	Christopher J Shepherd,	Martin R Gibbs

Some perspectives on understanding the adoption and implementation of ICT
interventions in developing countries
	Md. Mahfuz Ashraf,	Paul Swatman,	Dr. Jo Hanisch

The Vancouver Community Network, Social Investing and Public Good Models of
ICT development
	Christopher Bodnar

Technology Mediated Learning: Building Capacity in Rural Communities
	David W Bruce,	Victoria Hagens,	Katrina Ellis

Community Wireless: Policy and Regulation Perspectives
	Matthew A Wong

Reports
--------
Innovations in Microfinance technologies
	Gisèle Gagnon