[Air-L] job opening at Cornell

lmh13 lmh13 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 11 11:54:09 PST 2008

Just wanted to pass along a note that our Information Science program is
hiring.
(http://www.infosci.cornell.edu/about/Jobopenings/index_ISF%232.html)

~Lee

Cornell's Information Science Program (http://www.infosci.cornell.edu)
is seeking to fill one or more tenure-track faculty positions.
Information Science at Cornell is an interdisciplinary program within
the Faculty of Computing and Information Science
(http://www.cis.cornell.edu). It brings together those interested in
studying information systems in their social, cultural, economic,
historical, legal, and political contexts.

Candidates in all information-related fields are invited to apply. The
ideal applicant will have a strong mix of both technical and social
science research skills and accomplishments. We are especially
interested in the areas of policy, economy, network science, cognition,
e-science, cyber infrastructure and human-centered information
retrieval, but will also consider candidates in other areas of
Information Science.

To ensure full consideration, applications should be received by January
15, 2009, but will be accepted until all positions are filled.

Applicants should submit a curriculum vita, brief statements of research
and teaching interests, and at least three references through the web at

Cornell University is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes
applications from women and ethnic minorities.

Lee Humphreys, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Communication
Cornell University