[Air-L] assigning students their college/university wikipedia page

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:15:11 PST 2008

One more note on the topic of teaching and assigning Wikipedia editing
in the classroom -- there's an essay by J.B. Murray on the topic here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jbmurray/Advice

which should be required reading for anyone considering it. He lays
out the challenges and practical steps required for a successful
Wikipedia assignment, based on a good deal of experience.

best,
Phoebe