[Air-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Rakesh Biswas rakesh7biswas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:21:36 PST 2008

LinkedIn
------------

Rakesh Biswas requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Cristina,

- Rakesh

Rakesh Biswas MD
Professor,
Department of Medicine,
People's college of medical sciences,
Bhanpur, Bypass road,
Bhopal-462010 (M.P.) India
Office Tel: +91 - 755 - 4005210
Office Fax: 91 - 755 - 4005112
Residence:+91-755-2682502
Mob:9755619861
email:rakesh7biswas at gmail.com
http://peoplesgroup.academia.edu/RakeshBiswas

View invitation from Rakesh Biswas
http://www.linkedin.com/e/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/854975292_2/cBYOej8RdPAQdjwLqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Rakesh Biswas be a good idea?

Rakesh Biswas's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Rakesh Biswas's invitation, check Rakesh Biswas's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation