[Air-L] assigning students their college/university wikipedia page

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:15:52 PST 2008

Sorry all -- I just saw Barry's message with a plug for the book after
I sent this. I'm not trying to spam you all! But I am very interested
in the subject of teaching Wikipedia in the classroom -- I've seen
this conversation/question come up many times in discussions both
between educators and between Wikipedians. From the Wikipedia side, we
are definitely interested in supporting good assignments and best
practices for teaching Wikipedia, which help make everyone's life
easier. If there are any suggestions for resources that Wikipedia or
the Wikimedia Foundation could develop that would be helpful for
educators, please let me know and I can share with the community...

-- Phoebe

<at> gmail.com *