[Air-L] Imagined communities

Elad Segev eladseg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 01:49:06 PST 2008

Dear Philippa,

I have studied the construction of "imagined international community"
through the experience of reading Google News:

Segev, E. (2008), 'The Imagined International Community: Dominant American
Priorities and Agendas in Google News', Global Media Journal, 7(13), Fall
2008. Available at:
http://lass.calumet.purdue.edu/cca/gmj/fa08/graduate/gmj-fa08-grad-segev.htm

Maybe this can give you another perspective.

Best,
Elad