[Air-L] deliberative democracy - good cases?

Matthias Trénel matthias.trenel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 17:10:49 PST 2008

Dear Egle,
there are hundreds...

You may find what you're searching for on sites such as these ones:
http://www.e-participation.net/
http://www.epractice.eu/
http://www.pep-net.eu/
http://www.demo-net.org/

Or at our own website: http://www.zebralog.de/en/

In my own research on online deliberation I have looked into detail at this
case:
http://dialogues.listeningtothecity.org/

Good luck,

Matthias