[Air-L] Looking for online Internet Research Training, and or Certification in Internet Research

Jess Porter aoir.11 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 12:58:48 PST 2008

Hello:

I just finished 23 years in computer science, and in a few years am looking
to do some Internet research from home.  I have done lots of research over
the Internet over the last 23 years, but have no formal training.

I am looking for online college courses or a certification program on
Internet researching, to learn all the tools and techniques.  I did scour
the Internet before coming here, but found very little.  It could be I
wasn't using the correct key words (?)

Also any good book recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thank You and Regards to all,

Jess

11 years in Apple and 12 years in Microsoft.  It was a Great career.

jessp509 at gmail.com