[Air-L] Children, ICT and ethics

Svein Sando SveinSando at dmmh.no
Wed Nov 12 03:56:08 PST 2008

Hello!
I am working with a research project on small children (pre school
preferably), ICT and ethics.
I have so far had very little luck in finding papers and books
addressing that issue. Some of the text books on ethics and
ICT/computer/Internet/cyberspace deals with abuse of children through
pornography, but my focus is children's own use of  ICT (and not just
Internet), so that topic is only marginally interesting.
Does anyone have tips on such literature, or where I could search for
it?
Searching various databases in Scandinavian languages gave very little,
so this may indicate that very little research and reflection done.
I have also searched on the archive on this mailing list, and found just
a few interesting mails, that regrettably was so old that links to
papers where outdated.
I read English, German and Scandinavian languages.

Best regards from
Ass. prof. Svein Sando, Queen Maud's College of Pre School Education,
Trondheim, Norway