[Air-L] Invitation to NCA internet research lecture, and aoir-meetup

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Sat Nov 15 11:54:44 PST 2008

I hope that those of you on air-l who are going to the National
Communication Association meeting in San Diego next week can come to
the Internet research lecture on Saturday, Nov. 22, 12:30pm - 1:45pm
at the Manchester Grand Hyatt/Parlor Room 606. (Those of you familiar
with ongoing events surrounding this year's NCA meeting might
appreciate that attempts to have the talk elsewhere, outside the
hotel, including at UCSD, were unsuccessful due to cost.) I've pasted
below a blurb about the lecture.

We should also have an AoIR meet-up. Friday night (Nov. 21) seems to
be "reception" night, so perhaps Saturday, Nov. 22? Happy hour? If
you're going to NCA email me off-list and I'll put together a list of
those interested in getting together so we can make arrangements.

Thanks,
Sj