[Air-L] in defense of wiki vandalism....

Jordan Lynn jordanl at uga.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:28:26 PST 2008

Cartman merely represents a single facet of human nature- he is the
quintessential trickster, the agent of chaos, inside everyone that
automatically rejects norms forced upon us by society. Given an anonymous
online environment, with instant gratification and no negative consequences,
Cartman is bound to show up.