[Air-L] Open source literature

Sharon Haleva Amir sharon at trebcon.com
Sat Nov 1 07:33:59 PDT 2008

Hi Angela, you may want to get in touch with Dr. Gabriella Coleman from NYU.
Lately she worked on a book dealing with hackers as well as the free and
open source software. As an anthropologist she has an interest in the open
source programmers' community, their motives and aims.
This is her webpage -
http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/faculty_bios/view/Gabriella_Coleman
Good luck, Sharon

Best Wishes,