[Air-L] Looking for online Internet Research Training, and or Certificati...

Jess Porter aoir.11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:32:25 PST 2008

Hello Bob:

No problem with self promotion.  The web site is excellent, I have been
reading and printing for the last hour.  I found some books to buy and read
also.  Is it your web site?

The conference that just past in Washington DC.  Wish I had known about it.
I live 35 miles West of DC, in the VA suburbs.

Have you written any books on Internet Research?

Thank You and Regards,

Jess