[Air-L] assigning students their college/university wikipedia page

Darren Purcell dpurcell at ou.edu
Mon Nov 10 18:31:25 PST 2008

Gordon,

Thanks for the reply. I never thought much of a difference between a 15-20
page paper and a Wikipedia entry if it was tightly defined. Still, I have
used these as a way to show how they can possibly contribute to knowledge. I
also offer this as group work as well so the work is spread out.

We really need to remove the grand facade from Wikipedia ala the exposure of
the the Wizard of Oz as a real human with frailties and weaknesses.

Darren

Email: dpurcell at ou.edu
(405) 325-9193
http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/P/Darren.E.Purcell-1/