[Air-L] assigning students their college/university

Sal Humphreys s.humphreys at qut.edu.au
Tue Nov 11 21:59:17 PST 2008

Axel Bruns and I have published a couple of papers on teaching with wikis. While not specifically on wikipedia they look at pedagogical practices involved in using wikis. They each have a small lit review of other works in the area reporting on teaching with wikis. The reference lists might give you some of the info you want even if our papers don't!

They are possibly available at the uni ePrints archive - I'm not sure on their copyright status right now. (links provided - give it a shot!)

Bruns, A. and S. Humphreys (2005). Wikis in Teaching and Assessment: The M/Cyclopedia Project. Proceedings International Wiki Symposium, San Diego. ACM
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/archive/00002289/

Bruns, Axel and Humphreys, Sal (2007) Building Collaborative Capacities in Learners: The M/Cyclopedia Project, Revisited. In Proceedings International Symposium on Wikis, Montréal. ACM
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/archive/00010518/

Sal

Dr Sal Humphreys
Post Doctoral Fellow