[Air-L] Children, ICT and ethics

Cara Wallis cwallis at usc.edu
Wed Nov 12 08:24:29 PST 2008

Have you checked out some of the work that Howard Gardner and his team are doing at Project Zero? I think their focus is on slightly older children but this might be a good place to start: http://www.pz.harvard.edu/eBookstore/PDFs/Goodwork54.pdf

Cara Wallis
Research Assistant
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California