[Air-L] New Dates for "YouTube and the 2008 Election Cycle in the United States" Workshop: April 16-17, 2009 (Amherst, Massachusetts)

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:53:12 PST 2008

We have settled on a new set of dates for the YouTube workshop: April 16 &
17, 2009.
http://www.umass.edu/polsci/youtube/

This both removes the conflict with the Midwest Political Science
Association meeting and allows us to get into better meeting rooms. So, I
hope this is good news for all. If you are interested in this topic, please
join our conference Crowdvine to stay in the loop:

http://youtube08election.crowdvine.com/

~Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor
stu at polsci.umass.edu

Editor, Journal of Information Technology & Politics
http://www.jitp.net

Director, QDAP-UMass
http://people.umass.edu/stu/QDAP-UMass/

Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government
http://www.umass.edu/digitalcenter/